Training Certificates & Diplomas
Abstracts of conferences
Dr. Abboud received his dental surgery degree from St Joseph University, Beirut, Lebanon in 1992 then he moved to Paris where he began his Periodontology (Gum Treatment) and Implantology (dental Implants) training, he finished in 1996 with 3 post graduates diplomas in these fields from Pierre et Marie Curie University (Paris VI) and from Denis Diderot University (Paris VII) :
- Superior Studies Certificate in Oral Biology, Anatomo Physiology option from Paris VII University.
- Superior Studies Certificate in Periodontology from Paris VII University.
- Post Graduate University Diploma in Periodontology from Paris VI University.
In March 96, Dr Abboud returned to Lebanon where he founded his own practice dedicated for Periodontal treatment and dental implants where he has been working until this present day.
Since the year 2000 Dr Abboud has been a visiting Periodontist in Gulf Clinic in Kuwait, and Haddad Dental clinic in Abu Dhabi where he travels regularly to perform Gum treatment and Dental Implants.
Dr Abboud is an international lecturer, he gives many presentations on these topics in international and local dental meetings, he is a surgical mentor for 3i (the biggest manufacturer of dental implants in the USA), he was a lecturer for the post graduate diploma in Periodontology and Implantology in Saint Joseph University (1996-2002) and is currently lecturing for the Oral Surgery post graduate program in the Lebanese University.
Affiliations and memberships:
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Lebanese society of Periodontology (Past president of the scientific Committee, actual treasurer)
- Lebanese Dental Association
- Kuwait Dental Association
- Emirates Dental Association
View full C.V of Dr. Abboud.
Far vision center, 5th floor, Fouad Shehab Avenue, Sinelfil, Beirut, Lebanon Tel: 03-664431 Fax: 01-511451
Site designed & maintained by
Arch & arts